INDIVIDUAL (how to apply makeup on yourself)
2 hours includes:
– Full makeup application and technique for each feature (eyes, lips, face)
– Brow shaping
– False lash application
– Choosing the right brushes and tools
– A recap is emailed to you within 2 days of your lesson. In this recap, I list all of the products and shades I used on you along with the tips & techniques discussed. This allows you to relax and learn during your lesson instead of trying to take notes on everything.
* Lessons are completely customized based on what you want to learn.
GROUP / PARTY
$60 per person (5 person minimum)
3 hours includes:
– Attendees choose topics
– All techniques are demonstrated on attendees
– Question and answer
– Celebrity inspiration (i.e. how to get a specific celebrity look)
– Color theory
– A take home packet that covers everything discussed along with a section for note taking
– If additional time is desired – add $10 per person, per hour
* This class is customized based on what the group wants to learn. I am flexible and can cover any topic of interest. If you have a larger group, please email for customized rate.
ARTIST – TO – ARTIST (how to apply makeup on someone else)
– This is for the individual that wants to become a makeup artist – either for sport or as a career. Fully customized based on the level of skill you currently have.
– Includes all of the ins & outs of a complete makeup application including a variety of different looks (day, smokey, cat eye etc)
– This is hands on and 1 on 1, this is not a group class. It is done on a model of your choice and I teach you how to apply the makeup on them. The model can be anyone you choose, your mom, friend etc.
– We also discuss color theory, tattoo coverage, creating a kit, proper sanitation, building clientele, professionalism and creating a portfolio.
– A recap is emailed to you within a few days of your lesson. This recap will list all of the products and shades used along with the tips and techniques discussed.
group seminars are available including:
cosmetology school, dance teams, sorority – please contact me here with details about your group.